Maryka Sport srl, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.6.2003 n. 196, provides the following information:
a. Personal data are required for the following purposes:
- Management of the service chosen by you in this section;
- Promotional communications, market surveys, economic / statistical analyzes, prize programs, surveys on the degree of customer satisfaction. They may also be used for marketing or commercial information activities aimed at rewarding or favoring customers by reason of any purchases through the sending of advertising posters and printed promotional documentation, e-mail, sms, mms.
The provision of data, with reference to the purposes referred to in point a1), is mandatory and a refusal to respond makes it impossible for Maryka Sport srl to provide the related service. The provision of the data referred to in point a2) is optional.
b. For the purposes referred to in point a2) above, the data, strictly necessary for each type of treatment, may be communicated by Maryka Sport srl from one division to another and to the group companies.
c. The data, strictly necessary for the treatment, can be communicated to the technological and instrumental partner which the owner uses for the provision of the requested service.
d. The processing of data takes place through the use of manual, IT and telematic tools, by structures of Maryka Sport srl. In any case, the processing takes place with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the Data, which will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
e. The data controller is Maryka Sport srl, with registered office in Piazza Matteotti, 13 – 20891 – Verbania (VB), in the person of the Legal Representative while the Data Processors are known by writing to ‘Maryka Sport srl Via San Carlo 6 / B – 20847 Albiate (MB) ‘.
f. In relation to the processing of the aforementioned data, the interested party, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, has the right to obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence or not of your Data, their communication in an understandable form and knowledge of their origin as well as of the logic on which the treatment is based;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- The updating of data, their correction or, when interested, their integration;
- The certification that the operations referred to in points 2 and 3 above have been brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated, provided that it is not impossible or involves a disproportionate use of means.
The customer also has the right to oppose the processing of data for legitimate reasons.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 24, paragraph 1, letter b), for the purposes referred to in point a1) consent is not necessary.
The interested party expresses, pursuant to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, your consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point a2) and to the communication of data in the manner indicated in point c) above.